1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From the Southern Living Comfort Food Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar prepared alfredo sauce
- 3 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1Make the sauce: Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Stir together the chicken, cream cheese, spinach, garlic salt, and pepper.
- 4Layer a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking pan with one-third of the Red Bell Pepper sauce, 3 noodles, one-third chicken mixture, and one-third cheese. Repeat layers twice. Place baking dish on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake, covered, for 50 to 55 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Roasted Red Bell Pepper Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.0
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 410.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles