Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From the Southern Living Comfort Food Cookbook.
- 1 (12 ounce) jarroasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jarprepared alfredo sauce
- 3 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) containerschive and onion cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded italian three-cheese blend
- Make the sauce: Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together the chicken, cream cheese, spinach, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Layer a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking pan with one-third of the Red Bell Pepper sauce, 3 noodles, one-third chicken mixture, and one-third cheese. Repeat layers twice. Place baking dish on a baking sheet.
- Bake, covered, for 50 to 55 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.