1/4 Photos of Chicken and Roasted Red Bell Pepper Ciabatta Pizzas
This is a quick, tasty meal that provides a simple alternative to traditional pizza. You can add toppings to suit your preferences! Feel free to also add fresh herbs- basil would work beautifully!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- 2Remove the tops and seeds from the red bell peppers and cut the flesh into strips (8-12 strips per pepper).
- 3Put the peppers on a baking tray, drizzle over the olive oil and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, until soft and slightly blackened around the edges.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the pizzas- cut the ciabatta loaf in half and then halve again lengthwise (or if using rolls, halve them). You should now have four bases to work with.
- 5Mix the pizza sauce with the sundried tomato paste and spread evenly over the ciabatta bases.
- 6Share 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese between the bases.
- 7Top with the chicken and, when cooked, the red peppers.
- 8Top with the remaining cheese.
- 9Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese has completely melted.
- 10Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Roasted Red Bell Pepper Ciabatta Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.9
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 839.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 41.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: