Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came from a once a month cooking website.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cups brown rice, raw
- 8 -12 flour tortillas
- Cook brown rice for 20min.
- In another pot add chicken, enchilada sauce, and seasoning mix; bring to a boil.
- Add rice when fully cooked to pot with chicken in it and stir together.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and serve.
Ran out of chicken so made a souped up vegetarian version of this and it was delicious - used goat cheese, pepitas, arugula and green onions. I also doubled the sauce since I love the flavor and wanted it to be really pronounced. Yum!