Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (98% Fat Free)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook until cooked throughly.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add soup and water to skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese right before you serve.