1/1 Photo of Chicken and Rice With Bacon
3 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 15 mins
This was a childhood favorite of mine and now requested often by my husband. Quick and easy to prepare. Modify portions as needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 chicken pieces (thighs are the best, breasts work as well, use 4 thighs if they are large, bone in, more thighs if t)
- 8 slices bacon (more or less to taste, enough to line bottom of pan)
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can milk (fill empty soup can with milk)
- poultry seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Line large baking dish with bacon.
- 3Pour rice evenly over top of bacon.
- 4Place chicken on top of rice.
- 5Season chicken with salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and paprika.
- 6Mix together soup, broth, milk and pour over chicken and rice.
- 7Cover and bake for 3 hours at 325.
- 8Uncover and bake for 15 minute more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: