1 hr 5 mins
Sky Valley Cook's Note:
A rich, hearty, chicken and rice dish. Perfect for cool weather.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup regular whipping cream
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) boxes chicken rice-a-roni
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare chicken Rice-A-Roni, per package directions.
- 3Spread rice evenly in buttered 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Place uncooked, diced chicken breast on top of rice.
- 5Mix whipping cream and chicken soup together, and pour on top of chicken and rice.
- 6Baked, uncovered for 30-40 minutes, or until the juice of the chicken pieces runs clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.5
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 164.3 mg
- Sodium 2256.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 33.4 g