- 3 -4 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup regular whipping cream
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) boxes chicken rice-a-roni
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare chicken Rice-A-Roni, per package directions.
- Spread rice evenly in buttered 9x13 baking dish.
- Place uncooked, diced chicken breast on top of rice.
- Mix whipping cream and chicken soup together, and pour on top of chicken and rice.
- Baked, uncovered for 30-40 minutes, or until the juice of the chicken pieces runs clear.