4 hrs 20 mins
Another easy crock pot meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g quartered button mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 118.29 ml uncooked brown rice
- 118.29 ml uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 4.92 ml dried thyme, crushed
- 2.46 ml rosemary, crushed
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 (1190.67 g) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1Place mushrooms, carrots, leeks and rices in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Place chicken on veggies and rices.
- 3Top with seasonings and pour broth over all.
- 4Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3 1/2-4 hours.
- 5Stir in cream of mushroom soup at end of cooking.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Stew Gone Wild
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 448.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g