Recipe by charlened
Another easy crock pot meal!
Top Review by Lille
I used an onion instead of the leeks, and added a finely chopped stalk of celery. I didn't pay attention to the directions and added the mushroom soup with the rest of the ingredients - still tasted great. Even better the next day.
- 226.79 g quartered button mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 118.29 ml uncooked brown rice
- 118.29 ml uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 4.92 ml dried thyme, crushed
- 2.46 ml rosemary, crushed
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 (1190.67 g) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mushrooms, carrots, leeks and rices in bottom of crock pot.
- Place chicken on veggies and rices.
- Top with seasonings and pour broth over all.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup at end of cooking.