Recipe by charlened
Another easy crock pot meal!
Top Review by Lille
I used an onion instead of the leeks, and added a finely chopped stalk of celery. I didn't pay attention to the directions and added the mushroom soup with the rest of the ingredients - still tasted great. Even better the next day.
- 8 ounces quartered button mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mushrooms, carrots, leeks and rices in bottom of crock pot.
- Place chicken on veggies and rices.
- Top with seasonings and pour broth over all.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup at end of cooking.