4 hrs 20 mins
Another easy crock pot meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces quartered button mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1Place mushrooms, carrots, leeks and rices in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Place chicken on veggies and rices.
- 3Top with seasonings and pour broth over all.
- 4Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3 1/2-4 hours.
- 5Stir in cream of mushroom soup at end of cooking.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Stew Gone Wild
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 448.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g