In Brazil we call this Soup " Canja" and it's wonderful for cold's recovery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the chicken parts for fat and nerves and cut them in pieces.
- 2In a big pan mix the onion powder, garlic powder, seasoning , bouillon and the chicken.
- 3Turn the heat on to a medium high (6-7).
- 4Let the chicken fry a little until it changes color from pink to lo light brown.
- 5Add the rice and keep mixing it. We need the rice to get the spice's flavor.
- 6Add the water and let it boil.
- 7When it's boiling reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 20 min or until the rice is really soft.
- 8Enjoy it.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Soup (Canja)
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 119.1 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: