Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from my pressure cooker cook book. I make the rice using chicken broth instead of water. This replaces most of the salt stated in the original recipe.
- Place chicken, salt, onion, water and broth in pressure cooker.
- Cook 10 minutes with pressure cooker on meat selector.
- Remove chicken, cut into chunks and set aside. Strain broth and return to pot. Add carrots and celery.
- Cook 3 minutes with pressure cooker on meat selector.
- Remove from heat and release pressure.
- Add cooked chicken, rice and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.