Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is something I made up when I was in college with what my parents gave me for groceries and it turned out really good.
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 2 cups milk
- Cook rice to desired tenderness.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook chicken until it is no longer pink inside.(You can season chicken if you like, my husband likes lemon pepper).
- Mix in soup and milk until blended well with chicken.
- Stir in rice and corn.
- Cook until warm enough to your liking.
Very very easy to make, but I did it a bit differently. I didn't add any milk, I added a small can of mushrooms, and I topped it off with a bit of shredded cheese. Without the cheese, it was pretty blande. It seemes like it needs something more to give it more flavor, but i'm not sure what.