Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great summer sandwich with wonderful flavor. (I like to double the sauce.)
Make and share this Chicken and Rice Pita Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 -3 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- Combine the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients as listed and add the dressing mixture and mix together.
- Scoop into the pita pockets.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce.