Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Simple dish to fix. From Once-A-Month Cooking.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 1 1⁄4 cups water or 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup regular uncooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Mix chicken broth, uncooked rice, onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and pimientos together.
- Put in a greased 11x7x1-1/2 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breast on top of mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze.
- To prepare, thaw and preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 and 1/4 hours.
This was easy to make and had a good taste. I used chicken tenders and only cooked for about an hour. I didn't add the pimentos as we don't like them. Made for Fall PAC 2007.