Karen From Colorado's Note:
Fast and elegant dinner ready in 30 minutes. Add snow peas and dinner is done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the first 4 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring once or twice.
- 2Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- 3Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add the almonds and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until toasted golden brown.
- 5Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet.
- 6Cook the chicken, turning once, for 12 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 7Stir in the marmalade until melted.
- 8Mound the rice onto a plate and top with the chicken.
- 9Sprinkle with the almonds and scallions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice L'orange
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 735.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 32.4 g