Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast and elegant dinner ready in 30 minutes. Add snow peas and dinner is done.
Make and share this Chicken and Rice L'orange recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the first 4 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring once or twice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the almonds and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until toasted golden brown.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet.
- Cook the chicken, turning once, for 12 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Stir in the marmalade until melted.
- Mound the rice onto a plate and top with the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and scallions.
This is a decent quick weeknight meal. I used quick brown rice. I doubled the marmamalade.