Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Chicken and moist rice, made in just a few minutes...enjoyed hours later!
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups white rice
- garlic salt
- 4 chicken breasts (you can use between 2-4, depending on how much you need)
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, rice, and milk together in the slow cooker until well blended.
- Sprinkle an even coating of garlic salt over the top of the rice.
- Place 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast in the slow cooker. Completely immerse chicken in the rice mixture.
- Cook on low 8-9 hours if cooking with frozen chicken. If chicken is thawed, cook on low 6-8 hours.
I made this for myself and I loved it! I wanted something super simple to make and this defiantly is it. The great thing about this recipe is that you can add to it with whatever you wish.
Huge hit at our Recipe Swappers Club meeting! One member actually made it for dinner for her family that same night!
my hubby loved it.add it to the weekly menu. ladybug