Recipe by Mrs.Smiles
Chicken and moist rice, made in just a few minutes...enjoyed hours later!
Top Review by Emily S.
I made this for myself and I loved it! I wanted something super simple to make and this defiantly is it. The great thing about this recipe is that you can add to it with whatever you wish.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups white rice
- garlic salt
- 4 chicken breasts (you can use between 2-4, depending on how much you need)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, rice, and milk together in the slow cooker until well blended.
- Sprinkle an even coating of garlic salt over the top of the rice.
- Place 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast in the slow cooker. Completely immerse chicken in the rice mixture.
- Cook on low 8-9 hours if cooking with frozen chicken. If chicken is thawed, cook on low 6-8 hours.