- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1lb)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add chicken, cover and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken add soup,
- milk and stir, bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice, top with chicken, cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary if desired.
- If you use a regular pan you might find that you may need more oil.