Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you need something fast and easy here it is.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1lb)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add chicken, cover and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken add soup,
- milk and stir, bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice, top with chicken, cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary if desired.
- If you use a regular pan you might find that you may need more oil.
It was quick and easy, but it was too bland for us. We added parsley and sage while cooking it but DH still had to add red pepper flakes and we both added more salt and pepper.