Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother in law gave us this one - it is quick, easy and GOOD!
Make and share this Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 box wild rice (cooked according to directions)
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, browned
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- Dice and saute onions and peppers.
- Mix all ingredients and place in 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Tasty but a little dry, will make again and add a little chicken stock. Used brown rice instead of wild rice. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.