Recipe by Margie99
I got this from a jar of chicken gravy which I have several jars that I am trying to use up.
- 2 cups cooked cooked cubed chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) jarheinz chicken gravy
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine chicken, gravy, rice and 1/2 cup cheese, drained broccoli and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Spread evenly in an 8x8 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.