Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Real easy and very tasty.
- 1 cup long cooking rice (I prefer Uncle Bens)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 6 pieces chicken
- 1 package onion soup mix
- Spread 1 cup rice in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Cover with milk or water.
- (not the milk included above) Rice should not be floating in milk.
- Use just enough to cover rice!
- Lay in 6 chicken pieces.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and soup can full of milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle 1 pckg.
- onion soup mix over entire casserole.
- COVER and bake at 350 F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir often during cooking to keep rice from sticking to pan.
Lubie, very easy and tasty says it all! This was so simple to prepare and it's a meal you could serve anytime. Very moist chicken. I didn't change a thing in the preparation. Thanks for the great meal, Lubie!
This dish is FULL of flavor! I love it! I ended up using totally frozen chicken breasts, and cooked it on 375 for 1 hour and 10 minutes, stirring it occasionally. It tunred out wonderful and definetly easy and quick! I will be making this again! THanks! ;)
I really liked this, awesome flavor and easy to make. It's a keeper for sure. Thanx!