Kristi Nicole's Note:
I made this tonight to try to use up ingredients I already had in order to avoid a trip to the grocery store. I thought it turned out pretty good!!! My toddler even ate it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 22. Pour rice on the bottom of dish. Add 1 1/4 cups hot chicken broth. Scatter the bread crumbs and lemon pepper on top.
- 33. Spread mushrooms on top of this.
- 44. Place 4 chicken breasts on top of the rice and mushrooms.
- 55. Top each chicken breast with spoonfuls of gravy until they're covered. You could then add more bread crumbs to the top of the gravy if you'd like it crunchy.
- 66. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 702.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: