Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this tonight to try to use up ingredients I already had in order to avoid a trip to the grocery store. I thought it turned out pretty good!!! My toddler even ate it!
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 2. Pour rice on the bottom of dish. Add 1 1/4 cups hot chicken broth. Scatter the bread crumbs and lemon pepper on top.
- 3. Spread mushrooms on top of this.
- 4. Place 4 chicken breasts on top of the rice and mushrooms.
- 5. Top each chicken breast with spoonfuls of gravy until they're covered. You could then add more bread crumbs to the top of the gravy if you'd like it crunchy.
- 6. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.