Recipe by HisMonie
This is so incredibly delicious, you will want to double the recipe for leftovers!! It is a family favorite. You can opt to add broccoli if you desire. Enjoy!
Top Review by burkehenry
This was an exception recipe. I did substitue cream of chicken for the mushrooms because I have kids who hate them (even little chunks). But I am sure it would have been delicious as is. I have a question for other posters however. Why give a recipe 3 stars when you don't make it like the Chef recommends? That doesn't seem right. If you change the recipe to the point that it is a completely different recipe, then just don't POST. That is just my opinion.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks