1 hr 15 mins
This is so incredibly delicious, you will want to double the recipe for leftovers!! It is a family favorite. You can opt to add broccoli if you desire. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(Preheat oven to 375 degrees).
- 2In a large bowl, combine all of the above.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Pour into 8 x 8 baking dish/pan, cover with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for one hour.
- 6Incredibly delicious!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 1139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix