Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very good and tasty casserole.
Make and share this Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix rice,soup,water,and salt in a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts on top.
- Cover with foil and seal tightly around edges.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.
This is a good stand-by recipe for chicken and rice casserole that reminds me of the casserole my grandma used to make. I like to kick it up a notch by browning the chicken (or pork chops) in a trying pan, then deglazing the pan with the water called for in the recipe before adding the rest of the ingredients to the pan to bake.
This is a great recipe for a busy person. It was very easy to make and delicious! Thanks for a great meal.