Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband really enjoys Chicken and Rice Casserole, but especially this one with broccoli added right in.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned flour (I use Bisquick Low Fat)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning (I like Mrs. Dash Herb Chicken Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon beau monde seasoning, can substitute celery salt
- 1 cup broccoli (thaw if use frozen)
- 2 cups white rice
- Brown coated chicken in margarine and remove from pan.
- Add in pan:.
- cream of chicken soup.
- cream of broccoli soup.
- vegetable broth.
- Bring to boil.
- Add Broccoli and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Put rice in bottom of 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Pour three fourths of soup mixture over rice mixing rice into mixture with a fork. Add chicken on top and spoon the rest of the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Bake 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
This is a very easy, quick casserole. Followed the recipe as written.
Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.