Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Comfort food <3 My mom does it the best.
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup rice
- 1 roasting chicken, whole & cut up (or I use bone-in chicken breasts)
- 1 (11 ounce) can French onion soup
- garlic powder
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with Pam and put rice on bottom.
- Mix together cream of celery, cream of chicken and water and pour over rice.
- Put chicken on top of this (you can also use cut up steak).
- Pour onion soup on top and season with garlic powder, and paprika.
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 1/2 hours on 350. Yum!
This was very good. There is only 2 of us so I used 2 chicken breasts and omitted the french onion soup, put seasoned salt on chicken and added chopped garlic to the soup mixture and poured that over the chicken and rice. Thanks.