Recipe by truebrit
This is a recipe by request, I've never made but have had it before and is very yummy.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 10 -12 pieces chicken
- 1⁄2 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm up soups and milk slightly and pour over top of rice in a 9X13 pan.
- Lift up the rice slightly, don't stir.
- On top of the rice, lay out chicken pieces.
- Mix dry onion soup mix with sour cream and pour on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 for 2 1/2 hours.