Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A favorite "dump" recipe
Make and share this Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced (left over or from the deli)
- 1 medium onion, diced and sauteed
- 1 (8 ounce) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) pimientos
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1⁄2 cups white rice, precooked
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pinch salt (plus Johnny's dock seasoning if you have it)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces green chilies, ortega diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- "Dump" all ingredients together and pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.