Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Good easy family food
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked white rice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients in 3 quart baking dish, cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Top w/chicken, sprinkle w/paprika.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
Thanks, Chia, for a good and hearty, easy to prepare meal. I added a little bit of Texas Pete's Pepper Sause to pep it up. My family chose not to. Good job! -Stephen
Made this today for a quick dinner. And it was very quick! I really enjoyed it, but my hubby wasnt to fond of the lemony taste...it was so minor, but he could still taste it! I used turkey breast, instead of chicken, and I used a can of whole tomatoes rather than stewed...I didnt have any, and 3 cloves of garlic instead of garlic powder. This to me was a great meal, but I will try it again without the lemon juice! THanks!