Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another family favorite.......this takes me back to the house I grew up in every time I eat it.
Make and share this Chicken and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Spread thin coat of butter on bottom and sides of baking dish.
- Evenly spread uncooked rice on top.
- Combine cream soups and milk.
- Arrange chicken on top of rice,pour soups over all.
- Poke with a fork to make sure it gets divided equally within the dish.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake at 1 3/4 hours at 350.