Recipe by Irish Chef 54
Another family favorite.......this takes me back to the house I grew up in every time I eat it.
- 1 frying chicken, cut into pieces (whether you debone the chicken or not is a matter of personal preference,I leave the bones in,I thin)
- 1 1⁄4 cups Minute Rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread thin coat of butter on bottom and sides of baking dish.
- Evenly spread uncooked rice on top.
- Combine cream soups and milk.
- Arrange chicken on top of rice,pour soups over all.
- Poke with a fork to make sure it gets divided equally within the dish.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake at 1 3/4 hours at 350.