Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups long grain rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- Bring to a boil 2 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add rice and simmer until water is gone.
- Spread rice over bottom of pan.
- Place chicken over rice.
- Heat together mushroom and celery soups with milk.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and rice.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over chicken.
- Seal pan with foil.
- Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours at 350 Degrees.