Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I received this recipe from a friend many many years ago. This was my FIL favorite recipe and he would request it for his birthday dinner. He has passed on and I think about him fondly every time I make this recipe. Very easy and good but not for those counting calories.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts, depending on their size
- 1 1⁄4 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9 x 2 glass pan with Pam.
- Melt butter.
- Mix soups, broth and rice in prepared pan.
- Place chicken on top of rice.
- Pour butter over chicken. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours.