- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 15 chicken breast tenders or 6 chicken breast halves
- poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a baking dish or roaster place the rice.
- Place the chicken on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the chicken.
- Mix all soups together in a bowl.
- Carefully pour the soup mixture over the chicken and the rice.
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour for the tenders and about 2 hours for the breast halves.