Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my mother.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- 3⁄4-1 cup milk
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix
- Mix all three soups with dry rice in a 9x13 pan. (I use a glass pan it gives it a nice crust)
- Slowly add milk to soup mixture. Lay enough chicken pieces on top to cover evenly.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours. If using bone in pieces, increase cooking time.