Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from a Kraft Kitchens recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) package Shake-n-Bake
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- Combine soup, tuna and milk in a 13x9' baking dish.
- Add rice and broccoli.
- Coat chicken in Shake'n'Bake.
- Place meat on top of rice.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 min or until meat is cooked.
as the rating said it was ok kinda bland but I think if I do it again the tuna is comming out and I'm cutting up the chicken to mix into the casserol over all it was easy and didn't take too long so that was good maybe I would likeit better with the adjustments idk