Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious and unique chicken dinner
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- Velveeta cheese, to your taste
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- cut into cubes 4 chicken breasts and fry until there is no blood, golden brown.
- Mean time in a crock pot, put in cream cheese, Italian dressing, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, mushrooms, and Velveeta and let cook until melted together.
- Once chicken is finished put into crock pot mixture for about 10 minutes.
- After the chicken is added start on rice.
- When crock pot mixture is done place it over cooked rice and ENJOY!
Was not a fan of this recipe.