Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice side dish to go with your meat and veggy.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 dash pepper
- Fry onion just until soft.
- Add can of soup, 1 1/3 cups of water, dash of celery salt, dash of pepper and parsley flakes.
- Cook until boiling, pour over minute rice. Place in oven proof casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350* for 30 minutes.
your right it is a good side dish or lunch its fast and comforting thank you for posting dee