Recipe by cnpick05
This is so easy to make and very tasty! It's really good to make during a week night when you don't have much time to prepare a meal. Who doesn't love creamy chicken and rice?!
- 6 chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -2 cup instant rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Butter a 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix soups together in bowl and reserve 1/3 of soup.
- Mix rice with soup and place in bottom of casserole dish.
- Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture, then put soup you reserved on top of chicken breasts.
- To give chicken a little more flavor I like to sprinkle Tony Chachere's Seasoning on it.
- Bake in oven until chicken is tender, about 1 hour.