I got this recipe from Rosarita Refried Beans. It's a nice change from regular enchiladas, and very easy and tasty!
- Combine both cheeses.
- Combine chicken, refried beans and salsa. Add 3 cups of combined cheeses.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Soften each tortilla in oil, approximately 5 seconds per side. Dip in enchilada sauce.
- Immediately fill with some of chicken mixture; roll and place in 13x9 pan.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Top enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.