- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 dozen corn tortillas
- 2 (20 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine both cheeses.
- Combine chicken, refried beans and salsa. Add 3 cups of combined cheeses.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Soften each tortilla in oil, approximately 5 seconds per side. Dip in enchilada sauce.
- Immediately fill with some of chicken mixture; roll and place in 13x9 pan.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Top enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.