Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from Rosarita Refried Beans. It's a nice change from regular enchiladas, and very easy and tasty!
- Combine both cheeses.
- Combine chicken, refried beans and salsa. Add 3 cups of combined cheeses.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Soften each tortilla in oil, approximately 5 seconds per side. Dip in enchilada sauce.
- Immediately fill with some of chicken mixture; roll and place in 13x9 pan.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Top enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This recipe was delicious! i halved the recipe and still had lunch for my boyfriend and myself. We did, however, accidentally get "hot" enchilada sauce. and it was very spicy!
Easy to throw together with leftover shredded chicken. Made as stated, except only used 2 cups of cheese (instead of 5!) and that was plenty for us. Also there was a lot of filling and it made 20 nice sized enchiladas. Had to fill up a second small pan. Thanks for a easy dinner!
These wre GREAT, Charmie!!!!!!! I made half a recipe and still have plenty for another supper and a lunch! I may freeze a couple to enjoy on a rainy day! ;) :) Easy to make, too!!! :) :) :)