1/3 Photos of Chicken and Refried Bean Enchiladas
I got this recipe from Rosarita Refried Beans. It's a nice change from regular enchiladas, and very easy and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine both cheeses.
- 2Combine chicken, refried beans and salsa. Add 3 cups of combined cheeses.
- 3Heat oil in small skillet.
- 4Soften each tortilla in oil, approximately 5 seconds per side. Dip in enchilada sauce.
- 5Immediately fill with some of chicken mixture; roll and place in 13x9 pan.
- 6Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- 7Top enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 8Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Refried Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 937.1
- Calories from Fat 498
- Total Fat 55.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 2394.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: