I learned this simple recipe in high school from my friend Stacey. It's now a family favorite. It may sound odd but give it a try! I usually substitute bean thread/cellophane noodles for the Ramen noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the noodles as directed. Drain.
- 2Add the chicken breast* and water to cover in the same pot, bring to boil and then simmer until meat is done. Remove and chop chicken but reserve broth.
- 3*I will often put a washed egg in with the chicken to make the hard boiled egg.
- 4Put in about 1/2 a packet of seasoning from the Ramen if that’s what you used, otherwise just leave it or add a dash of ginger-root or some concentrated bouillon.
- 5Place noodles in bowl. Top with chopped chicken, then egg and onions. Pour about 1/4 cup broth over all. Add soy sauce and lots of pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- 6Also good if you add slightly steamed pea pods or peas, or any other veggies.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Ramen Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 277.8 mg
- Sodium 1124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 40.6 g