- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, diced
- 8 ounces ciabatta, halved cross-wise
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine pesto and mayonnaise.
- Stir in chicken and cheese, toss to coat.
- Scoop salad onto the bread bottom, topping with the top of the bread, pressing together.
- Wrap bread in plastic wrap until ready to serve (can be refrigerated overnight, if desired) and cut into 4 sandwiches when ready to serve.