Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
Make and share this Chicken and Provolone Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, diced
- 8 ounces ciabatta, halved cross-wise
- In a large bowl combine pesto and mayonnaise.
- Stir in chicken and cheese, toss to coat.
- Scoop salad onto the bread bottom, topping with the top of the bread, pressing together.
- Wrap bread in plastic wrap until ready to serve (can be refrigerated overnight, if desired) and cut into 4 sandwiches when ready to serve.
Guess it was a good sign that all I heard from my dbf was mmmmm the whole time he was eating!!! ;) Used whole-wheat ciabatta and a little more low-fat mayo. This turned out real tasty for such an easy recipe!!! Thanks ellie!! :)