That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
Simple Italian fare that is also impressive enough for company
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chicken :.
- 2Place one slice of prosciutto on top of each chicken breast, and lightly burnish them with a meat mallet to adhere the prosciutto to the chicken.
- 3Dredge each chicken breast witht he prosciutto in the flour to coat it lightly.
- 4Dip each floured breast in the beaten egg to coat it thoroughly, then dredge it in the seasoned breadcrumbs to cover completely.
- 5Melt the butter and olive oil together in a large heavy skillet and cook the breaded chicken breasts until just cooked through, browning on both sides.
- 6Remove the chicken to a separate dish and keep warm.
- 8Deglaze the skillet with the sherry, and add the sage, salt and pepper. Allow the sherry to cook down some, the sauce should thicken from the flour and breadcrumbs left in the pan.
- 9Top each chicken breast with a slice of mozzerella cheese, and return them to the skillet to heat again.
- 10Plate each chicken breast with rice pilaf or a light pasta, and drizzle with the sherry sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Prosciutto With Sherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.0 mg
- Sodium 831.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: