Chicken and Prosciutto Skewers
- To prepare the chicken, remove the small fillet at the back and cut the breast in 3 lengthways.
- Mix together the marinade ingredients, pour over the chicken and give it a good stir. Set aside while you prepare the sauce.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and place them in a pan with the garlic, olive oil and thyme. Warm the sauce until just heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in a slice of prosciutto, and then thread onto the skewers.
- Place onto a preheated griddle or barbecue and turn regularly to avoid them burning. Cook for about 8-10 minutes until they are golden in colour and cooked through.
- Serve with the fresh tomato sauce and garnish with fresh thyme or rosemary.