This is a delicious summer salad. I use ready-made Sweet Chilli Sauce, and to give the salad interest, I use a variety of different lettuce leaves, some chopped spring onions (shallots), parsley, watercress, cherry tomatoes halved, and sometimes some chervil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts or 12 chicken thigh fillets
- 12 prawns, cooked
- 12 asparagus spears, cooked
- snow peas, uncooked and shredded
- 1Combine the crushed garlic, mustard, egg YOLKS, vinegar and the lemon juice together.
- 2Mix well (I find a handheld blender just great for this!).
- 3Slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream as you continue to stir or blend.
- 4Season with salt and thin with a little hot water- if the consistency is too thick.
- 5NOTE: the consistency should to be like that of cream.
- 6Fry, barbecue or grill the chicken.
- 7Slice the chicken breasts (or chicken thigh fillets) thinly.
- 8Mix through the salad leaves with the prawns, asparagus, shredded snowpeas, chopped spring onions, parsley and halved cherry tomatoes.
- 9Dress with some Sweet Chilli Dressing.
- 10Divide evenly between 4 bowls.
- 11Drizzle over the top with the Lemon Aioli and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken And Prawn Salad With Sweet Chilli Dressing And Lemon Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.9
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 152.0 mg
- Sodium 173.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar