Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious summer salad. I use ready-made Sweet Chilli Sauce, and to give the salad interest, I use a variety of different lettuce leaves, some chopped spring onions (shallots), parsley, watercress, cherry tomatoes halved, and sometimes some chervil.
- Combine the crushed garlic, mustard, egg YOLKS, vinegar and the lemon juice together.
- Mix well (I find a handheld blender just great for this!).
- Slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream as you continue to stir or blend.
- Season with salt and thin with a little hot water- if the consistency is too thick.
- NOTE: the consistency should to be like that of cream.
- Fry, barbecue or grill the chicken.
- Slice the chicken breasts (or chicken thigh fillets) thinly.
- Mix through the salad leaves with the prawns, asparagus, shredded snowpeas, chopped spring onions, parsley and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Dress with some Sweet Chilli Dressing.
- Divide evenly between 4 bowls.
- Drizzle over the top with the Lemon Aioli and serve.