Chicken and Prawn Chow Mein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the egg noodles according to pack instructions, then refresh in cold water and drain well.
- 2Heat a large wok or pan over a high heat. When hot, add peanut oil and when smoking add chicken and prawns, stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add ginger, garlic and spring onion, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add sugarsnap peas and carrot and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- 5Finally, add the cooked noodles, chow mein stir fry sauce and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, tossing carefully.
- 6Place noodles into a large serving bowl, top with bean sprouts and serve. Enjoy with a refreshing glass of beer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Prawn Chow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.2
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 204.0 mg
- Sodium 333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: