Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Chicken and Prawn Chow Mein
Make and share this Chicken and Prawn Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the egg noodles according to pack instructions, then refresh in cold water and drain well.
- Heat a large wok or pan over a high heat. When hot, add peanut oil and when smoking add chicken and prawns, stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic and spring onion, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sugarsnap peas and carrot and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles, chow mein stir fry sauce and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, tossing carefully.
- Place noodles into a large serving bowl, top with bean sprouts and serve. Enjoy with a refreshing glass of beer.