Great share! Thanks for uploading the recipe, I had to do this for an extra credit assignment in ACC Spanish 4.
Little changes I added and LOVED:
- using a HEB readymade/ precooked rotisserie chicken (original flavor) is quick and easy
- instead of 1/4 chopped tomato, go for the whole thing
- add 1 more table spoon of fresh cilantro to original amount
- add 2 table spoons fresh diced jalapeno
- add 1 more 8 oz can of tomato sauce
This recipe reminded me of a good oldfashioned stew with chicken instead of beef. A very nice simple family meal. Made for PAC Fall 2009.