- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
- 1 cup asiago cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a microwave safe bowl and cook on defrost for 3 minutes, cube chicken in 1 ½ inch cubes, cut the Brussels sprouts in half and finely shred the asiago cheese.
- In a deep nonstick oven proof pan sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat cook chicken 5 minutes turn chicken pieces and cook additional 3 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and chicken broth cover and let simmer until Brussels sprout are fork tender add potatoes mix until well incorporated top with cheese.
- Place skillet in oven turn oven on broil and broil until cheese has melted and has started to turn a golden color.