This is easy and quick and surprisingly tasty. Steam some carrots and beans and the meal is complete.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into serving size pieces and coat in flour.
- 2Heat a little oil in a large frying pan which has a tightly fitting lid.
- 3Add the chicken and brown lightly and evenly.
- 4Remove chicken and set aside.
- 5Add to pan the potatoes and onion and brown evenly.
- 6Return chicken to the pan.
- 7Pour over combined chicken stock cube and water.
- 8Bring to the boil.
- 9Cover and simmer for 3/4 hr gently stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Potato Saute
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets