1/4 Photos of Chicken and Potato Florentine Soup (Olive Garden)
1 hr 15 mins
Ever since the first time I saw the Chicken and Potato Florentine Soup being advertised on TV, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It just looked so delicious. So here's my attempt at making a clone of it. Let me know what you think. Post Script: The first batch has been deemed a success by my husband and daughter. They would give it a 5 Star Rating, but of course, they're partial to the cook! From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court, Moberly, Missouri.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 907.18 g chicken broth
- 14.79 ml salt
- 7.39 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 14.79 ml instant minced onion
- 2 (1587.57 g) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 (1587.57 g) can water
- 2 (850.48 g) can great northern beans, drained
- 283.49 g shredded carrots
- 6 medium sliced potatoes, peeled
- 7.39 ml salt
- 3.69 ml black pepper
- 7.39 ml italian seasoning
- 7.39 ml instant minced onion
- 7.39 ml paprika
- 141.74 g fresh spinach, chopped
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 226.79 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1Simmer first 6 ingredients until chicken breasts are tender; remove meat and let cool; drain the solids from the broth and put clear liquid back into the soup pot; chop up chicken into bite size chunks and put back into the broth.
- 2Add next 10 ingredients to the soup pot and simmer for 45-60 minutes. The potatoes should be fork tender but not mushy.
- 3Add the fresh spinach and stir; let it wilt into the soup for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the cream cheese and the grated mozzarella to the soup pot. Stir frequently until the cheese melts. Be careful that it does not stick to the bottom.
- 5Ladle into bowls; serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Potato Florentine Soup (Olive Garden)
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 1596.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: